skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
You tube is a wonderful way of actually seeing friends and family. My daughter and her family live in Israel. You Tuble gave me an opportunity to hear and see my grandchildren. It was a great treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(7)
I set-up an account with Google Reader and I subsc...
Flickr was fun! I uploaded 2 pictures; it was easy...
You tube is a wonderful way of actually seeing fr...
Thet are both means of social networking. However,...
I really liked LibraryThing. It's a fun way to kee...
Delicious
Having fun working on Twitter!Just finished a grea...
About Me
Career Counselor
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment